ZSBTLAT8033 Touchless Entrance Control Solution with Fever Detection
- Fever detection & Palm recognition
- Identification of people with masks
- Palm recognition
- Fast and accurate visible light facial recognition with wide angle tolerance for masked individuals
- 0.3s high speed facial recognition
- Servomotor – faster opening speed
- 10 pairs of infrared sensors for stronger tailgate detection
- Bi-directional operation control
- LED passage indicator in both directions
ZSBTLAT8033: High-performance swing barrier for Entrance Control with Body Temperature Measurement
Safely screen employees or visitors wearing masks for high temperatures as they walk into buildings or defined areas with ZSBTLAT8033, an indoor speed gate series for convenient contactless access control compatible with ZPro ATFace X [TD] and ZSpeedFace ATFV5L [TD] which features a modular reader panel design. An ideal solution for office building access control, visitor management & retail.
As the number of cases has been increasing and the geographical spread has been widening, the novel coronavirus outbreak has raised grave concerns about public health and personal hygiene.
It is proven that most germs are spread with our hands, so a touchless entrance control solution effectively reduces the risk of the spread of infection in your premises and public areas.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.